Turn any Windows Computer into a WiFi Hotspot
All of us have Internet at home but most of us have cabled network but what if you wanted to Connect your Cell Phone or Ipod to internet? Now you can connect your wireless network with a software known as Virtual Router. Virtual Router turns your windows PC into a Wifi-Hotspot and allows you to connect your Devices to Internet.
About Virtual Router
Virtual Router is written in C#
Where can you use Virtual Router?
- At Home
- Bus stations
- Friends House
Benefits of using Virtual Router
- Virtual router is Easily Available on the Internet. (Click here to Download)
- Virtual router uses WPA2 encryption and there is no way to turn it off.
- You don’t have to pay for it as it is a free software.You can give Virtual wireless network any Name you want and can set password for it.
- Virtual Router doesn’t show any Advertisement.
How to use Virtual Router?
- Download Virtual Router and Install it.
- Make sure your not connected to any wireless network before you do this.
- Make sure you have cabled network connected in order to share connection to other devices.
- Go to Control Panel and click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Now Click on Setup and new connection or Network.
- You will see a wizard which allows you to connect to VPN’s, Dial-up or create a new ad hoc wireless network.
- Now Click on create a new ad hoc wireless network now.
- Select a username and password.
- At this time your ad hoc network should be running and you are free to use wifi-hotspot.